Friday 13 May 2016

Fair Prep 2016

We're less than two months out from this year's MLP Fair, and I've been in prep mode since January.  I've been needing to do a clean out of the collection, and I'm hoping to do that this year (while also adding new pieces, of course).  I've also been picking up ponies second hand as I come across them, and I've got quite a few to release back into the collector community.  (I think Roomy likes the second hand hunt even more than I do!)  Here's a sneak peek at *some* of what I'm bringing this year...
What do you call that many Pinkie Pies?  Is it a Party of Pinkies?
G1s!  They've got strips of paper towel around their necks to keep their hair from going crazy
About a third of the G3s I'm bringing - apparently orange ponies were popular with kids in this Gen
In the meantime, I've been doing almost nothing in the way of customizing.  I'll have some older customs with me again this year, and I do have another set I'm working on currently, but I haven't started on a contest entry yet (let alone come up with an idea for one).  So we'll see how that goes.

I've got one more large pony-related project to undertake before the Fair, too, but more on that next time.

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment