Friday 18 September 2015

The New and Improved Geek Cave Part 1

I call my Labour Day, pony-related staycation a great success!
Cute little German baby
First off, I send a thank you note through the blogosphere to my Roomy, for building all the new shelves.  We're very happy to have all the shelves white now, it both brightens up the room and shows off the ponies.
New CD rack shelving and 2 new shelves for the closet
I spent the better part of two days on the weekend re-arranging ponies and and pony-related things.  It was great.  Just the kind of break I needed after a busy summer.
Summer Berry
Partway through re-arranging things I decided I'd better do some cleaning as well.  The first part of the weekend wasn't too humid, so it was an excellent time for some pony bathing.
One of my favourite sets
I cleaned about 20 G1s and 20 G3s this weekend, and then photographed and cataloged them (and spent the better part of Monday waiting for pictures to upload to my Flickr account - damn our paltry upload speed!)
Playing with hairstyles
It was nice to get back into the swing of cataloging.  It's been one of my favourite collection-based activities in the past year, and it's fun to spend some time with each piece.
New wings
More next week!

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment