Thursday 3 September 2015

Playing in the Pony Room

I'm taking a little mini vacation over the long weekend to play in the Geek Cave.  By "play" I naturally mean move stuff around, install more shelves, and generally make a mess while having a great time.
First stop on Thursday is the Giant Ikea (home of the perfect pony shelving) for additional shelving.  I know, I know, I'm sure I've said before that we've added the last shelving piece to the Cave.  I lied.  There's totally more room in there for the using.  :P
Thursday night, Roomy will build the shelves for me (because she's better at it, and actually enjoys doing it) and we'll fit them into their proper places.  On Friday the real fun begins as I'll be re-arranging ponies all day.
I really have no plans for the long weekend other than to play in the Cave, although I'll probably also take time to work on some of my commissions and art for Roomy's books too.  Probably also clean some ponies for my collection, as the super humid days of summer are passing us by.  I'm looking forward to getting back into the habit of collection cleaning and photographing.  I've been a bit remiss on updating my catalogue with the last few waves of ponies added, so I'll have some catching up to do.  I find this kind of playing with my collection to be some of the most fun.
Updated pictures from the Pony Vacation coming next week!

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment