Saturday 12 July 2014

Fair contest entry - Aurora

If you’re reading this, you’re probably not at the MLP Fair right now, and for that I’m sorry.  But in the meantime, you can have a look at my custom entry for the General custom contest: Aurora.
sorry for the orientation - photobucket is being uncooperative
Aurora started as a pink Celestia Fashion Style pony.  Obviously, she’s been fully repainted, and she’s sporting two different aurora borealis patterns on each side of her body.  Her hair is Dollyhair nylon in *deep breath* Black Magick, Mulberry Crush, Arctic Frost, Pussycat, Pacific Ocean, Sugarplum, Venom, Candy Kiss, Envy, Unlucky Clover, Mermaid, Brambleberry, Heartthrob, and Key Lime. *whew*
I’m so pleased with how both of my contest entries turned out this year, and I hope you enjoy them too.
Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment