Sunday 17 November 2013

Updates!

Hello friends,

I'm dragging myself back to the blogosphere after an unintended break of a few weeks.  Life seems to get busier and busier, and while I normally try to have some blog posts prepped and ready to go when I don't actually have time on the weekend to sit down and write them, this last burst of busy has, I'm afraid, caught me at unawares.  Time to get back into your regularly scheduled Pony blog.

I have been busy with some rehair commissions, a couple of pony commissions, a swap, and just general "getting ready for the Holidays" stuff over the last few weeks.  Part of that involves gettng the Geek Cave ready for the inevitable Holidays at Elfpony's House displays.  I haven't quite decided what form that will take this year, although I have a few plans beginning to take shape.  Pictures will be coming in December.

Cheers,

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment