Friday 31 May 2013

New Pony Room

It's Christmas in the Pony Room!  Well, at least there's a lot of boxes to open.  :P

First off, I just want to say that Anime North was a blast this year!  I had a great time, had some fantastic co-panalists, and enjoyed all my panels this year.  And I managed not to blow all my budget in the dealer's room.  ;P The cosplay was, as usual amazing.  My hat goes off to all the dedicated cosplayers, especially those who were clearly freezing in the lower than normal temperatures.  My hat also goes off to the organizers - they did an amazing job, not only with the behind the scenes work, but with the panel staging and assistance too.

I mentioned in an earlier post that the Ponies would be unpacked as soon as they were moved, and so they were.  Of course, this isn't their proper place, nor is there any order to their arrangement, they're just out on the shelves.  Luckily there were built in shelves in the closet that were just big enough to house most of my collection.  They'll stay there until their proper shelving home is set up.  Heaven knows when that will happen.

The closet shelving is also handy since there are of course no curtains up on the windows yet.  The Ponies don't need to be fading in the sun, and this way I can close the closet door and keep them safe.  The playsets are all boxed up in the closet for the moment as well.

Incidentally, this is what 16 years of Pony collecting looks like when it's all laid out together: my entire brushable MLP collection (544 ponies) arranged by colour.

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment