Monday 3 September 2012

Epic customizing weekend

What does an epic customizing weekend look like, you might ask?

This is about the gist of it.  I'm busily trying to get ready for the Geek Market in October by customizing like a mad woman.  You can see a pretty good cross section of my supplies here.  On the far left in the background you can see bags of hair standing up in their container.  On the table proper is the Mod Podge for sealing, the Apoxie Clay (almost hidden) for sculpting, the acetone for removing paint, and the paint, pallet, and brushes.

Here's a bit of a teaser of what to expect at my booth.
A pony with Goth-ish tendencies
Another Goth pony and a Doctor Who themed Pony
A vampire, My Little Cthulhu 2, and someone who's not revealing her identity yet
"Spot" here isn't coming to Geek Market, he's a little project for myself
Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment