Sunday 29 July 2012

Lazy Summer Days

I have very little to say for myself this week, although I do have six customs that I'm actively working on right now, none are ready to share yet.  One is a commission, the others will be for sale at some point in the future.

Finished customs...who's next?
Some point in the future being October 14th, at the Ottawa Geek Market.  I'm looking forward to this event, and Roomy and I will be sharing a table and selling custom Ponies, Books, action figures, and possibly some original artwork.  More on that in the autumn.

Right now I should be down in the Pony Room, doing some clean up and post-Fair organization.  Clearly, I'm not.  I'm feeling lazy today, even too lazy to play with my newest acquisition, the G4 Castle.  (OK, if the Pony Room was clean and I had a space to set up the castle I might not be so lazy about it...)  I haven't had a proper chance to play with my new Fair acquisitions yet, either.  This is a sad state of affairs.  I've really got to get down there and do some tidying...

It's not THIS bad anymore, but really, it's not much better.
Maybe later.

Elf


No comments:

Post a Comment