Sunday 11 March 2012

The great Pony Room Reorg - volume 12

Yes, I'm still avoiding actually cleaning in the Pony Room by cataloguing my collection.  Plus, it gives me a chance to show off some of my new(er) Ponies.
 First, there are the Ponies that I got at last year's MLP Fair.  They've been here since last July and they haven't been catalogued yet.  I admit to Pony procrastination.
 Then there are the Ponies I got in last year's MLP Arena Advent Swap.  Lots of Ponies.  Lots and lots of Ponies.  Gyspsy here was part of my December 25th gift.  At least that was only two months ago.
Finally, there's the latest addition to my collection, Brazil Heart Throb.  I've been saving for her for awhile, she is just so stunning.  She was my gift to me when I started a new job a little while ago.

Progress is progress, but sooner or later I'm going to address the stuff that's piling up in one corner of the Pony room, including G3 backcards, shipping supplies, sales stuff, and other odds and ends that I haven't quite figured out what to do with.

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment