Saturday 15 October 2011

N2U Anime Con

I'm pleased to say that I'll be joining the events at N2U con this year presenting two MLP-themed panels.

One panel will be The History of MLP: From Firefly to FIM.  It will be a brief history of the MLP brand and I'll cover all four generations and the collecting history behind them.  I'm hoping it will be interesting for those who've been collectors for 30+ years like myself and those new to the franchise.  I'll be bringing along some of the gems of my collection, as well.

The other panel will cover customizing techniques.  I'm hoping to do a brief overview of customizing techniques and materials, and then answer questions from the audience.  Of course, I'll have examples of custom ponies as well from all four generations.

The con runs from November 18 - 20th in Ottawa.  I hope to see some of you there!

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment