Sunday 21 August 2011

The great Pony Room Reorg - volume 7

Slowly but slowly, things are still moving forward.


As I was reorganizing and moving things around, I kept finding little pockets of G1 accessories everywhere.  There were also a lot of G2 and G3 accessories that had never been put away after last year's Holiday display.  Now all the accessories have been picked up and organized.
I also decided to relocate all the G2 ponies onto the G2 display.  I have so few G2s that they can all fit comfortably onto the display space.  This way I don't have to find shelf space for them, at least for a little while.

I've also managed to get my G1 boxes off the ground finally.  They're not quite as well displayed as I'd like, but it's still a work in progress, right?  (And there's still another bookcase to come...)  Here we have My Pretty Pony, the Birthday Party Pack (one of the few remnants of my childhood collection,) the Dream Castle, Lullabye Nursery, and Show Stable.  I'm such a sucker for G1 packaging, especially for the playsets.
 
My Elfpony customs finally have their own shelf as well.  Here we see, from left to right: G3 by Phynix, Autumn Elfpony by Snapdragon, Original Elfpony by me with clothes made by my friend Jess, Carousel Elfpony by me, Takara Elfpony by Dusty Gusty, Ponyville Elfpony by me, Plush Elfpony by Anita's Mom, and LPS Elfpony by Ponylady

 There's also some Elfpony art on the side of the shelf: by PrincessFirefly, Nightwing, my Roommate, and Firemuse.

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment