Saturday 6 August 2011

The great Pony Room Reorg - volume 6

Things have calmed down a bit so I was able to head back down to the Pony Room and get back to the reorg.  It's been about a year since we did the move down to the larger room and I'd hoped to have everything sorted well before now.

When last we saw the room, things were in a state of chaos.  Half the room was inaccessible, full of junk that was supposed to be moved into the basement or right out of the house and you couldn't see the floor.  With Roomy's help I was able to clear that stuff away so that I could reach the far end of the room again and start organizing the Pony stuff.

Look!  You can see the floor!
OK, most of the stuff was just moved to the other end of the room.
I decided to move the Ponyville stuff from the large desk to the small desk.  I won't be getting any more PV stuff, and the G4 stuff will no doubt be expanding quickly, so they're getting the prime real estate at that end of the room.
New, condensed PV display
G4s have space to expand
So basically, things are still in a state of chaos, but I've managed to organize two corners of the room.  Next on the list is to get the wall shelves in place and pick up a new bookshelf with glass doors from Ikea.  The glassed-in section is for my custom collection to protect the customs by other artists from dust and damage.  I've also got a collection of shipping boxes that need collapsing and a lot of odds and ends that need organization.  I'm very much looking forward to finishing off the mundane work so I can get down to playing with Ponies again.

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment