Sunday 22 May 2011

Of customs and con prep

It's a long weekend here in Canada, and along with some gardening, hockey watching, and relaxing I've been busy with some preparations for Anime North and the MLP Fair.

First off, I've got five new customs finished, which I'll be sharing over the next few weeks.  I'm also still working on two others, one of which will be a contest entry for the customs contest at this year's MLP Fair.  Here's a peak at one of the finished customs: Ponyville Gusty.








Chibi Gusty is for sale for $15 USD and if not sold before then will be coming to the Fair in July.

I've also been busy getting some visuals ready for Anime North.  I'm not planning on taking many ponies with me, but I will have a powerpoint to showcase some of my collection during the collecting MLP workshop at Anime North.  If I had finished my clean/photograph/catelogue the collection project on time last year I'd have already had all the shots I needed, but as I haven't it's been Pony bathtime and photoshoot at the house this weekend.

G4 Cheerilee and Lily Blossom fresh out of the box

SDCC MLP Exclusives

Junko Mizuno designed MLP Exclusive

My workshop on collecting is Friday at 9pm and my workshop on customizing is Saturday at 9pm.  You can see the whole schedule for Anime North here.  There's a lot of great stuff going on, I can see that I'm going to have a hard time deciding which attractions to check out.  Can't wait for next Friday!

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment