Friday 14 December 2018

We're doomed

Last week I committed Kijiji.

I...um...yes...

It's huge.  It's just enormous.  It's half the size of my 6-seater dining table.  We had to turn it sideways to get through the Geek Cave door.  I honestly don't know where I'm going to keep it.

And it's beautiful.  It's detailed.  It's well designed.  It's interesting to look at from all angles.  It's got a dollhouse inside the dollhouse!  It's going to be a gorgeous display space.  It makes me want to lie on the floor and play with my Shortcakes like I was 7 years old again.

These are some of the great moments as a collector - the moments when you find something local, that you never thought you'd have, and suddenly it's yours.  And you can't wait to share it with your collector friends.

But where on earth am I going to put it?

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment