Thursday 20 December 2018

Happy Holidays from the Great Rebellion

Roomy has taken over the blog this week to show off her vintage She-Ra Holiday display. Tune in tomorrow for the MLP / SSC display post.
Adora: Oh no, I'll decorate for my own birthday. Even though I'm the best dressed. No biggie. It's fine.

Spinnerella Face-Off

"No, Kowl, I tell you, my heart throbs for Adora, not for you.  Well..."

"My wings are shiny. Shinier than your tail. Plus, I don't get freaky visions. And I'm from outer space. HA! So, I should get the last slice of cake."

"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, Glimmer. Chest. Nuts. Stop looking at Bow."

"I know you can have legs. Get off the bed and help with the dishes, you lazy arse." 


"It's not that nobody appreciates your work, Frosta. It's just that they didn't make a winter fashion style line, so we're all sorta cold." 

"Wait. Is that Adora down there?" 

Spread out rocks and flower bushes make for a complete diorama. <3 from="" great="" happy="" holidays="" p="" questionably="" rebellion="" the="">

No comments:

Post a Comment