Friday 2 November 2018

Problem Areas

The Geek Cave re-arrange has been on hold for a bit , because we've had other things on the go.  It's when things stall out that I find it hard to go back to work.  When things stall out, that's when you have time to see the problem areas.
Floor space?
For example: the floor.  This pile of stuff is partly things that were hidden under the display table, partly new things that don't have a place to live yet, and partly things that haven't been put in their place yet.  New shelves and a new display space (hopefully coming soon) will help with that.
Con Ponies, Princesses, and Pinkies
There are also some display spaces that I haven't sorted out yet.  I don't have a lot of these oversize ponies, but the ones that I do have could do with some better organization.  I have no idea where or how that's going to happen, however (or when).
There appears to have been a struggle
Finally, I have yet to finish organizing the G4 section of the modern side.  There's really no reason why this shouldn't already be done, other than I've just not been motivated to do it.  Not having the floor space to get near it probably doesn't help either.

So that's the current state of the Geek Cave, and also the areas that I don't have a good plan for yet.  I still have planning to do before the Cave gets closer to "done."

Elf

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem with my Planet of the Apes collection.
    And my rockets.
    And my books.
    And my comics.
    And my .. you get the idea.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I forgot the 4000+ DVDs!

    DS

    ReplyDelete