Friday 16 November 2018

Further Adventures in the Geek Cave

Several times before I've thought that we've fit as many shelving units as was possible into the Geek Cave, and each time I've been proved wrong.  And so, we've squeezed one more Billy bookshelf into the room, on the vintage side.
Shelf space!
I also managed to get the table that was my display space out of the room and the two cube shelves that are becoming my new display space into the room (a task made more difficult by 4 cats trying to help and get into the 'forbidden room', as well as the pile of stuff on the floor).
Not quite in the right location, but in the right room!
The cubes will help with one of the problem areas I identified last week, namely the floor.  Much of the pile of stuff on the floor is made up of boxes holding pony wear and accessories that I only display when I have dioramas set up.  These will now have a more accessible place to live in the eight cubes under the display space.

We also changed out the blackout curtains in this room for a lighter colour curtain.  The pictures really don't do this change justice, but it brightens up the room tremendously.  You can really appreciate just how enormous Greyskull is now.

Elf

1 comment:

  1. Castle Greyskull was huge, but He-Man STILL didn't fit through the door properly!

    ReplyDelete