Sunday 7 December 2014

The Geek Tree

Welcome to the Holidays at Elfpony's house, 2014 version:

To start off the holidays, I want to share the new addition to our decorations: The Geek Tree.
Technically, the tree itself is our older, smaller tree.  But this year we got a huge tree for the main floor, which has all the "classic" ornaments on it.  The smaller tree is now living in the basement (between our creative and tv spaces) and it's housing all our geeky ornaments.
It's a bit Pinkie Pie intense.
Wysteria isn't quite sure about her new neighbour, but he does seem to be in the holiday spirit.

The Doctors are here to make sure everything turns out right in time for Christmas night.
But of course, Cotton Candy is best pony.  (Dear Hallmark: please make more classic MLP ornaments!!!!)

-------

Over the next two weeks, I'll be posting the pictures and storylines for this year's Geek Cave display.  Please feel free to post any questions or comments, and I'll try to answer them as best I can (perhaps in a blog post if there are enough questions).   I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoy building them.

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment