Friday 4 April 2014

Hailing frequencies open

This is, by far, my favourite of the customs I made for Geek Market last autumn.  So much so that I wasn't completely sure whether she would be for sale or whether she would be staying with me.  As it turned out, I didn't quite finish her in time and she's now got a permanent home in my own collection.  This is Classic Trek Uhura.

Her uniform is made of Fimo.  Her earrings are jewels.  All other details are painted on.  And she's been rehaired in nylon Black Magick.  I've styled her hair as closely as I could manage to how Uhura's appeared early on in the show.  I've actually just styled her hair finally, which is why she wasn't posted to the blog earlier.
I envision this pony on her way to the bridge for her shift, singing away down the corridors of the ship.  Really wishing I had a little Enterprise moc-up I could've used for the photo shoot.

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment