Saturday 29 June 2013

What time is it?

Pony Fair preparation time!!!
Pony luggage!
It's actually been prep time for awhile now, but we're down to the wire now.  The Fair is only a week away and we're all into excitement/panic mode!

I will be sharing booth space with Stormrave this year, and of course Roomy is coming along as well to sell the ponies and generally keep us collectors in line (i.e., make sure we remember to eat between activities.)
So many accessories!
There's still lots to do before we head off next Thursday.  The cat/house sitter has been arranged but that's about all that's ready so far.  There are still ponies to pack, accessories to pack, customs to finish (my contest entry STILL isn't done!  But more on that in next week's post.)

This year's Fair is even more exciting than usual, as for the first year there is a Hall of Fame dinner on the Friday night.  And Bonnie Zacherle, the creater of MLP will be attending again this year.  I'm looking forward to seeing her again and getting her autograph.  It's also always great to see all my collector friends who I only get to see once a year.  It's like going to summer camp, but with Ponies, so that makes it even better.
I've still got all this to organize!!
Less than a week to go!  I can't wait!

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment