These kittens are the reason for the following post.
When we first moved the Pony Room downstairs we put a sliding plastic door up to keep the kittens out. That worked for awhile, but then the kittens pulled the hook that was holding the door closed out of the wall and got into the Pony Room. Bad. So we got a second sliding door to add to the first one. The doors met in the middle and could be tied shut. Problem solved, we thought!
|sideways slidy doors|
Our Friendly-Neighbourhood Handyman then proceeded to go above and beyond, building walls to support the door, hanging the door, spending lots of time making sure the door was straight and worked well, framing the door, and putting up drywall. All that's left for us to do is paint the "walls."
|A doorless Pony Room|
|Roomy and Handyman Francis taking measurements|
|The walls go up.|
|Putting up the drywall.|