Sunday 3 April 2011

MLP Fair Prep, Part 3: Work in Progress

I don't usually post WIPs, but in this case it amuses me too much not to.


OK, so right now it looks like Pinkie Pie in some sort of weird costume, but in actual fact it's a WIP Cthulhu custom.

You see, H. P. Lovecraft lived in Rhode Island, and he wrote horror.  Really scary horror.  The kind of horror you shouldn't read when you're alone in the house on a dark and stormy night.  The Call of Cthulhu is one of those stories.  Since the MLP Fair is also in Rhode Island this year, I couldn't resist making this pony.

Now, obviously, My Little Cthulhu isn't going to inspire terror in anyone (well, maybe Lovecraft purists.)  But she'll easily be the cutest little Ancient One around.












Elf

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love that! I can't wait to see it when it's done! Maybe you could make a "coon" custom to go with it. lol.

    ReplyDelete