Thursday 23 September 2021

It's time to move forward

It's time to move forward with the Geek Cave.  Supply chains aren't improving and we're still waiting on some new furniture for the Cave and the new display space, but we're tired of the state of things.  I need some space made to display some new pieces.

So happy to have these two - now I need display space to appreciate them!

I also need some space to display some old pieces.  The Cave has been left to itself for months now, but it's time to get back to organizing and making sure the display works.  Right now, I can tell you it's just a mess.

Needs work

However, over the next week we'll be packing up the MOTU and POP collections for temporary storage.  The following week, I've taken a much needed week off of work and I plan to spend a fair amount of time dealing with the toy explosion.  I already know I won't get everything I want done (I never do on a vacation), but I hope to at least clear room to walk!

For the Honour of Grayskull!  Let's get going!

So watch this space.  In a couple of weeks I hope to show you some before and after pictures of the progress that's made.  Here's hoping you can tell the difference between the two pictures.

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment