Friday 27 September 2019

Space Maple

At this year's Canadian Extravaganza, I contributed two new Maple customs ponies to the Maple Army.  This blog, I'm introducing Space Maple.
Space Maple started out as a Core 7 Pinkie Pie, fully repainted.  It's been quite a while since I've made a space themed custom, but this one was specially requested.  Unlike my previous space themed ponies, I did not paint a specific nebula on her, rather I just freehanded her paint job.
Space Maple has one blue maple leaf-shaped nebula on her flank, and a space shuttle on her shoulder.  Naturally, the shuttle bay doors are open so you can see the Canadarm at work.
Her hair is Dollyhair Black Magick, with a streak of custom-dyed gradient hair (left over from previous custom Moonrise's mane).
I had wanted to add more maple leaves to her, either in extra nebulae or constellations, but when I tried I found it started to look a bit goofy.  That is why her Maple identity is a bit more subtle.  I do think she's quite pretty, however.

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment