Friday 29 March 2019

More G3 updates

With the G3s being the closest to complete of anything in my collection, you would think I'd be happy to just let them be after their recent move and reorg.

Nope.

I wasn't totally happy with the display and started fiddling around with it during Geek Cave weekend.  This past weekend I went back and finished reorganizing everyone again.
I moved the con exclusive and other special release ponies up to the top of the bookcase, where they can hang out with the 25th anniversary G3 set.  I adjusted the playset shelves as well, and finally got the hot air balloons onto a shelf.  Everyone else got a bit of a rearrangement that has resulted in a little more breathing room between ponies on all the shelves.
The G3s are arranged generally by themes.  They're the only Generation where I've done this to this extent, somehow it seems to really work for these ponies.
Tropical and Nature (flora and fauna) Ponies

Miscellaneous Ponies (including art, music, clothing, and fireworks)

Breezies and Castle Ponies


Pegasus Ponies on Butterfly Island

Food Ponies, Winter and Spring Ponies, and a Nursery

Valentine and Halloween Ponies, Foodie Ponies, and Celestial Ponies
I'm much happier with how this section is looking now.  I think the G3s can get comfy now and settle in to their new home.

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment