Friday 26 May 2017

Pony Census - Pony Types

Ponies have been counted, but I decided to have a little more fun with my pony census.

It is probably not surprising that Earth Ponies are the most populous in my collection.  They accounted for the majority of types of ponies made in at least the first 3 generations (especially in the G3 era).

The next most populous category are the unicorns, followed closely by the pegasi.  Unicorns have always been my favourite mythical creature, and if Hasbro had made more of them, I would have more in my collection.

A collection of "other" types of ponies comes in next.  This group is made up of sea, flutter, and winger ponies, as well as breezies.

Finally, the alicorn category is the smallest group in the collection, buoyed up mostly by the Twilight Sparkle army.
One more census entry to come.

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment