Sunday 26 June 2011

MLP Fair Prep, Part 5

We're less than two weeks away from the Fair now and I've got to get my arse in gear!  I've been cleaning, customizing and building like mad the last week.

There are a fair number of "for sale" Ponies left to be cleaned...
 But quite a few are all ready for their trip now...
 Some McD Ponies will be coming along for sale...
 As well as a very few harder to find Ponies...
And of course Roomy and I have started working on the display for the Parade of Booths contest.  Once again it's going to involve some pretty mad building skills on Roomy's part.

And here's a sneak peek at part of the building project.
I still have to price everything, not to mention getting my customs for sale ready to go.  And then we've got to figure out how we're going to get everything packed and into the car.  It's going to be a whirlwind couple of weeks.

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment