Saturday 20 February 2021

Technical Difficulties

 

Welcome back to the blog.  I'm returning from an unexpected hiatus due to technical issues.  First my ancient laptop pretty much gave up the ghost, then it's replacement started doing weird things, then my camera went on the fritz.  But I'm back with a new (to me) laptop and a reasonably decent iPhone camera, so away we go.

It's February, and that means the annual Geek Cave Weekend.  Except this year I decided to take a week off work, so I'm expecting to get a lot done in there (along with sleeping in, reading, probably baking, and other fun non-work-related things).

There are some big changes coming to the Geek Cave, some of which are already underway while others will take some time (and money). In the meantime, I'm lucky enough to be working from home and don't need to trek through winter every day to go to work, but it's still February and time off is still welcome.  But since I'm not having to drag myself through winter on a regular basis, I had the energy to have a little fun in the backyard this morning.



Maybe during the week I'll get the Cave cleaned up enough so that I can do some interior photo shoots as well.  We'll see in the next blog post.

Elf



No comments:

Post a Comment