Friday 3 April 2020

Sticker hoarder

I'm a sticker hoarder.

I love MLP merchandise, but I try to focus my collection only on certain types of merchandise, mainly smaller, flatter items like stationary, colouring books, birthday party supplies, and stickers.

The stickers, however, have gotten out of hand,  When you're considering recent merchandise, stickers are easy to come by and inexpensive.  They also don't generally take up a lot of space, so they're easy to store.  They're also often a popular inclusion in trade and swap packages among collectors, which probably explains why I have doubles and triples of some of my sticker sheets.

I've recently gone through all my stickers, photographing every individual sheet and separating out the doubles to be passed on to other collectors.  Here's a few images:
Vintage scented G1 sticker sheets

Vintage G1 stickers from an Argentinian sticker book

G2 stickerss

Puffy and fuzzy G3 sticker set - one of my favourites

G3 sticker set with highly detailed background

G4 sticker set from Target
A rare Luna sticker is included  in this set.


Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment