Friday 21 February 2020

Geek Cave Weekend 2020

It's my annual Geek Cave Weekend this weekend, the time when I take two days off work and spend the better part of four days trying to get the Cave into shape.
This is a mess
This year I'm focusing on a couple of specific areas: cleaning out the shelving under the large table, cleaning up some of the unopened G4s, and organizing some merchandise.
This is also a mess
A lot of this clean up will involve packing up the parts of the collection that are getting relocated to the basement tv area.  The space they're moving into isn't ready yet, but nothing further can happen in the Cave until this stuff is moved out, so they'll be packed up for awhile.
Some of the mess is going into these boxes
This is the first time I've packed any part of my collection that doesn't involve a move.  It's not something that I'm particularly happy doing, but it will be a temporary solution and it will be nice to have the new display space for some of the collection.

In the meantime, updates on the Geek Cave will be forthcoming in the next blog post.

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment