Friday 11 April 2014

Ponies, ponies everywhere

I must admit, I do enjoy organizing things.  Especially ponies.

In the Geek Cave, I've decided to split my collection.  One side will be Vintage (G1 and G2), the other side will be Modern (G3 and G4).  I'll still have the ponies on risers, but I'm also planning to display several with the playsets, and also to ultimately have the ponies more spread out so they can be properly seen.
With a large collection and a small room, it's also important to utilize all your space as effectively as possible.  I have several things that I want to display, but that I don't need to get at very frequently, such as my 25th anniversary sets.  Wall shelves above the closet are perfect for this, and I'm even using the bottom of the shelves for displaying my MLP Fair badges from past years.
It's not done yet (is it ever really?) but I'm really happy with what we've accomplished so far.  I'm also looking forward to many more hours of pony organization.

Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment