Sunday 6 February 2011

Night Owl and Hoots

Finally, a new custom!

Night Owl was done as my half of a personal trade with Snapdragon on the Arena.  She was made from a Cherry Blossom 3 bait, rehaired in Dollyhair Virgin Snow, Moonlight, and Glow-in-the-Dark.  Her symbols were painted with Reaper Master Series Acrylics and sealed with glow-in-the-dark Mod Podge.  Here eyes were also done with the Master Series Acrylics, and are a new style for me.  I'm quite pleased with the look of them, which is a change as I'm usually not very fond of how my painted eyes turn out.

Night Owl has a buddy with her, Hoots.  Hoots was made from Apoxie Clay, painted with the same acrylics, and sealed with Mod Podge.

Snapdragon was quite pleased to receive Night Owl and Hoots, I hope you enjoy them as well.

Elf



No comments:

Post a Comment